Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a crazy week this has been. I flew in from WA on Friday after working for a week just in time for Halloween and a busy Saturday of soccer and volleyball. It was also Brian's birthday so we were able to go to dinner at the Grand Lux and enjoy my favorite dessert of cheesecake! (I'm sure it's Brians favorite too!)

So excited for trick or treating!


What a pretty Cinderella!




This was before we even started trick or treating!


Happy Birthday Honey! We Love You!!

3 comments:

The Two of Us said...

I know...it was so scary. Thanks for the comment! We do love Kari and Marshall in our ward...they are so fun! Your family pics. are so gorgeous and your kids are adorable.

The Two of Us said...

How is the schooling coming along?? Hope everything is going good for you also. Do you take new clients for hair?

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa ~

OMG your new family photos are amazing! You guys looks so great :-) Dang, I can't believe I missed you when you were home - my hair totally misses you!!!! Our fam is good and growing - yep we have baby #3 on the way in May - can you believe it? A surprise but a great blessing too! Should find out the sex right before Christmas. Are you guys coming up for the Holidays this year? Send me a email sometime so we can chat...jakegretch4@aol.com. Miss you guys and hope you are all doing well. Tell the fam hi from us ~ Gretchen