Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cash and McCall soccer

So this is how we spend most of our Saturdays. All 4 kids are playing soccer and McKenna is also playing volleyball for the first time! It is so fun for us to watch games all day but in this Texas heat it can be kinda tiring. (That's why I'm rooting for volleyball!)

So if you watch this video of Cash playing you will see what happens pretty much the whole game. Not to brag or anything but... he is pretty darn good!

McCall is so stinkin' cute it doesn't matter how good she is! She actually scored a goal yesterday so that was fun but pretty much she wanted to go home cause she was hot and tired.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

Hi Melissa this is Meghan Robles (Gray)! I found your blog through Marcie's. Your kids are so cute... I can't believe how old they all are! I love the video of Cash playing soccer... he is awesome! I am sure if you put it on Youtube he would be getting scholarship offers already!!haha!

Jenna said...

I can't believe how big all of your kids are. I was hoping to see you at Matt's homecoming dangit! I'm glad you found me on here!

Anayansi said...

cash is impressive!

Kylee Brown said...

Wow! Look at you busy mom! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!