Sunday, August 31, 2008

Official Blogger!

So I have finally joined the world of blogging! I can't believe I have made it this far setting this up without help from anyone! I am really bad at the computer so this will be a good learning experience for me- unfortunately you will have to deal with a really boring blog with lot's of typos and sentences that don't make much sense and run on and on..... you get the point. I also can't spell worth a darn so you'll have to ignore that also! (oh good I just saw spell check) Anyway's I hope this will be a fun way to keep everyone updated on our family and that you will enjoy hearing about our fun crazy adventures in life!

3 comments:

Mk said...

YAY! Welcome to the bloggosphere! So glad you joined us!!!!!

MichelleB said...

Well darn it! Your first try and already you have a cuter background then me!!! I am so glad you are doing this then I can see the ki more often.

Anayansi said...

don't worry melissa! i am always grammatically incorrect and am the worst speller i know!